- Lenné Estate exudes sophistication, sense of place with Pinot Noir
- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
- Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
- Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
- Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
- Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- This event has passed.
Valentine’s Weekend with Stottle Winery
February 15, 2014 @ 12:00 pm - February 16, 2014 @ 5:00 pm9$
Make your Valentine’s weekend special with a tasting of Stottle Wines alongside delicious chocolate confections.
Cost is $9 including tax (waived with wine purchase). No appointment necessary.
The Stottle Winery in Lacey will be open Saturday, Feb. 15 and Sunday, Feb. 16 from noon to 5 p.m.
The Stottle tasting room in Hoodsport will be open Saturday, Feb. 15 and Sunday, Feb. 16 from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.