- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- Auction of Washington Wines grows Private Barrel lots by 55 percent
- Parks Redwine, owner of NorthWest Wine Summit competition, dies in Atlanta
- 15 years of women in wine at Walla Walla Community College
- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- This event has passed.
Walla Walla Wine Fall Release Weekend
November 4, 2016 - November 6, 2016Cost varies
The annual Walla Walla Wine Fall Release Weekend is Nov. 4-6 as the Walla Walla Valley celebrates with tastings, winemaker dinners, live music and art.
Cellar doors are opening this time of year throughout the Walla Walla Valley, and new releases are available for tasting. Mapping out a fun weekend adventure touring the wineries is a great fall tradition. In addition, the Walla Walla Valley embraces the cooler weather with festivals and many more activities.
Walla Walla Wine Fall Release weekend is an exciting time to savor the refreshing, brisk fall in the valley. It is one of six events coordinated by the Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance.