- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- Auction of Washington Wines grows Private Barrel lots by 55 percent
- Parks Redwine, owner of NorthWest Wine Summit competition, dies in Atlanta
- 15 years of women in wine at Walla Walla Community College
- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- This event has passed.
Walter Clore Center Blind Rosé Tasting
July 24, 2014 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$30
PROSSER, Wash. — The new Walter Clore Wine and Culinary Center in Prosser will explore rosés in a unique tasting experience designed to scintillate the senses. Sample eight Washington rosés, with seven of them from the same grape variety.
Exciting prizes will be available to the discerning palate. Registration includes eight wines to taste with light bites. This tasting is limited to the first 18 who register.