- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
- This event has passed.
Whidbey Island Vintners Savor Spring Food, Wine and Spirits Tour
May 19 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 11:00am, repeating until May 20, 2018
Whidbey Island wineries invite you to their annual Savor Spring Food, Wine and Spirits Tour on May 19-20 in the towns of Langley and Greenbank.
The self-guided weekend tour of Comforts on Whidbey, Spoiled Dog Winery, Whidbey Island Distillery, Blooms Winery and Holmes Harbor Cellars gives visitors the opportunity to sample pairings of local wines and great food, including chocolate.