- Private Barrel Auction raises $251,500 for Washington State University wine program
- Treveri Cellars kicks off harvest of 2018 vintage on Aug. 17
- McMinnville Wine and Food Classic announces 2019 judging panel
- Wind Rose Cellars tops Capital judging with Primitivo
- Tsillan Cellars, Noble Ridge earn 2 golds at Jerry D. Mead’s New World International
- WSU studies tiny Samurai wasp in war vs. stink bug
- Maryhill Winery to be part of $1.5 billion Vancouver USA waterfront development
- Illahe Vineyards goes canoe for Pinot Noir delivery to PDX
- Walla Walla Valley vines branch out nearly 3,000 acres
- 2018 heat units tracking near 2014 vintage for Northwest wine
- This event has passed.
Whidbey Island Vintners Savor Spring Food, Wine and Spirits Tour
May 20 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 11:00am, repeating until May 20, 2018
Whidbey Island wineries invite you to their annual Savor Spring Food, Wine and Spirits Tour on May 19-20 in the towns of Langley and Greenbank.
The self-guided weekend tour of Comforts on Whidbey, Spoiled Dog Winery, Whidbey Island Distillery, Blooms Winery and Holmes Harbor Cellars gives visitors the opportunity to sample pairings of local wines and great food, including chocolate.