- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
- This event has passed.
Wild Wines tasting room grand opening
May 25, 2013 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pmFree
If you find yourself in the Applegate Valley during Memorial Day Weekend, please join us for the grand opening celebration of Wild Wines’ new tasting room.
Enjoy free tastings of our organic berry, fruit and flower wines, wood-fired pizza and live bluegrass music. Savor this sun-filled Saturday Extravaganza.