- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
- This event has passed.
Wine 101 Themed Tasting Series at Chateau Ste. Michelle
January 17, 2015 - January 18, 2015$15
Chateau Ste. Michelle offers an ideal New Year’s resolution for you in 2015. Learn more about wine.
Their education team designed a new series of themed tasting options. From Wine 101 to learning how to pair wine with healthy foods, we’ve got something for everyone. Join us for a different 45-minute themed tasting each weekend in January at the Chateau Ste. Michelle Winery Barrel Room.
Cost is $15 per person, but it is complimentary for wine club members. No reservation required. Guests must be 21 and over. Space is limited.
The tastings are scheduled for 12:30 p.m. and 2:30 p.m. on Saturday, Jan. 17 and Sunday, Jan. 18.