- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
- This event has passed.
June 22, 2013 @ 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm60$
PORTLAND, Ore. — Wine Rush-PDX is a unique tasting event, bringing artisan wineries from various West Coast wine destinations — Willamette Valley, Walla Walla, Sonoma, Napa, to name a few — to Portland for an unparalleled opportunity to taste hard-to-find artisan wine. These are wines you don’t find just anywhere, sometimes not even in wine country.
Ticket prices include as much wine as you can (responsibly) taste from 30+ elusive West Coast wineries, with more than 30 varietal wines and blends to discover.
Tickets include a $20 virtual coupon good toward wine ordered at the event.
*VIP TICKETS: VIP tickets include early admission (1:30 p.m.) for an extra hour-and-a-half of wine tasting, special food and wine pairing, and access to the exclusive VIP lounge.
WINES BEING POURED: Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, Picpoul Blanc, Muscat, Sauvignon Blanc, Viognier, Chardonnay, Sparkling Riesling, Sangiovese, Malbec Rosé, Merlot, Cabernet Franc, Gewurztraminer, Mourvédre, Roussanne, Primitivo, Syrah, Barbera, Petit Verdot, Grenache, Semillon, Dolcetto, Vermentino, Pinot Grigio, Dry Riesling, Tempranillo and a plethora of proprietary blends.
*The $20 virtual coupon will be deducted from your order at checkout. The coupon is use-or-lose, good the day of the event and for all wines being poured at the event.
**Oregon state liquor laws prohibit us from selling wine to carry out at the event. Any wine purchased must be fulfilled by and shipped from the winery.