- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- Auction of Washington Wines grows Private Barrel lots by 55 percent
- Parks Redwine, owner of NorthWest Wine Summit competition, dies in Atlanta
- 15 years of women in wine at Walla Walla Community College
- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- This event has passed.
Wine sensory evaluation class at Desert Wind Winery
June 20, 2014 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm$30
PROSSER, Wash. — This class at Desert Wind Winery will share tips and tricks for pairing wine and foods, what works and what doesn’t.
Cost is $30 per person ($27 for wine club) and includes workshop instruction, wine and snacks. Reservations required; class size limited.