- WSU studies tiny Samurai wasp in war vs. stink bug
- Maryhill Winery to be part of $1.5 billion Vancouver USA waterfront development
- Illahe Vineyards goes canoe for Pinot Noir delivery to PDX
- Walla Walla Valley vines branch out nearly 3,000 acres
- 2018 heat units tracking near 2014 vintage for Northwest wine
- Washington wine lovers should seek out big Petit Verdot
- Bergevin Lane in Walla Walla promotes Smith to head winemaker
- Katie Nelson takes over for Juan Muñoz Oca at Columbia Crest
- Lenné Estate exudes sophistication, sense of place with Pinot Noir
- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- This event has passed.
Wine, Women and Shoes
October 16, 2014 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm$150
SEATTLE — Sip, savor and shop at the Wine Women & Shoes event benefiting Olive Crest. Fashion will be on of the main attractions at this year’s event with a glamorous fashion show, shipping and charming “Shoe Guys” dishing up must-haves for your feet on silver platters.
To pair with your fashion is wine tasting by Alexandria Nicole Cellars, Chateau St Jean, DeLille Cellars, DeLoach Vineyards, Ferrari Sparkling, Girly Girl, JCB Wines, New Age Wines,O Wines, Raymond Vineyards, Result of a Crush and Sonoris Wines and bites from Chinoise,Muchery, Tom Douglas Restaurants, Wild Ginger and Wabi-Sabi.
Beneficiary Olive Crest is a non-profit dedicated to preventing child abuse, treating and educating at-risk children and to preserving families.