- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
- This event has passed.
Mercer Estates winemaker dinner at Fat Olives
March 17, 2014 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm69$
RICHLAND, Wash. — Fat Olives Restaurant features home-grown winemaker Jessica Munnell from Mercer Estates Winery on March 17 for its third winemaker dinner of 2014.
Munnell, who graduated from Richland High School in 1994, will be presenting five wines that will be paired with the five-course meal.
Wines featured include 2010 Ode to Brothers paired with sweet beets, 2010 Mourvedre paired with Duck Confit Pie, 2010 Sauvignon Blanc paired with Pan-Seared White Fish, 2010 Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon paired with House Corned Beef, and 2012 Riesling paired with Peaches and Cream Bread Pudding.
The price of $69 does not include taxes or gratuity. Gluten-free options are available.
Call 509-946-6404 for reservations.