- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
- This event has passed.
Yorky’s Market wine sales and tasting fundraiser for Relay for Life
June 6, 2014 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm$30
BELLINGHAM, Wash. — Relay for Life and Team Yorky’s Market presents a wine sale and tasting at Bellingham Ferry and Cruise Terminal.
This event features more than 15 wineries (including Duck Pond Cellars & Desert Wind Winery) plus beer and appetizer samples from popular local vendors. Advance tickets are $30 per person and includes a wine glass. Door tickets are $35 per person.
All proceeds benefit the American Cancer Society.
To purchase tickets, please visit http://www.teamyorkysmarket.com/