- Stoller names Santora as head winemaker for Chehalem Winery
- Vidon Vineyard melds science, craftsmanship into Oregon wine
- Oregon Pinot Noir shines at first New Orleans International Wine Awards
- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
Pacific Rim Winemakers 2011 Riesling, Columbia Valley, $11
Best Buy! This white wine from one of the Northwest’s top Riesling producers combines modest alcohol with pretty fruit. It opens with aromas of rose water, lime and slate, followed by flavors of pear, pineapple cake and spices. There’s a bit of residual sugar that is expertly balanced with bright acidity. The result is a wine with a rich, round midpalate and a yummy finish. Pair this with spicy pho, Thai curry, rich Indian dishes or Caribbean cuisine.
Production: 33,000 cases