- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
- Ste. Michelle CEO Baseler retires after 17 years at the helm
- Fujishin, Lost West Winery use Riesling to top 2018 Idaho Wine Competition
- Private Barrel Auction raises $251,500 for Washington State University wine program
Sawtooth Estate Winery 2015 Chardonnay, Snake River Valley, $15
Best Buy! Boise-native Meredith Smith invests 12 months in a French oak program of 30 percent new barrels, making for inviting aromas of toasted buttermilk biscuits and Nilla Wafer. Creamy vanilla and lemony flavors combine to create a light-bodied and balanced Chardonnay at an affordable price.
Production: 1,000 cases