- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
- Ste. Michelle CEO Baseler retires after 17 years at the helm
- Fujishin, Lost West Winery use Riesling to top 2018 Idaho Wine Competition
- Private Barrel Auction raises $251,500 for Washington State University wine program
Horan Estates Winery 2014 Musicians Malbec, Columbia Valley, $26
A superb Malbec from this small Cashmere, Wash., winery, this red opens with aromas of black and blue fruits, cardamom and black cap raspberries on the palate. Sweet, juicy tannins provide a delicate structure that is both inviting and approachable. Horan Estates received gold medal for this Malbec, which also was named best of class at the 2017 Wenatchee Wine Awards.
Production: 98 cases