- Oregon Pinot Noir shines at first New Orleans International Wine Awards
- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
- Ste. Michelle CEO Baseler retires after 17 years at the helm
- Fujishin, Lost West Winery use Riesling to top 2018 Idaho Wine Competition
Angel Vine 2013 The Hellion Red Wine, Columbia Valley, $24
The Fus family showed great wisdom in naming this “The Hellion” because this wine is a force to be reckoned with, combining Primitivo (49%), Petite Sirah (29%) and Zinfandel (25%). These varietals are bold, deep, brooding reds that also pack a powerful flavor punch. Concentrated strawberry and raisin, with a healthy dose of earthiness, make this a palate challenger and pleaser all at the same time. This won a double gold medal at the sixth annual Cascadia International Wine Competition.
Production: 300 cases