- Taste Washington 2019 tickets now available
- Photojournalist takes lens to Pacific Northwest 2018 harvest
- Stoller names Santora as head winemaker for Chehalem Winery
- Vidon Vineyard melds science, craftsmanship into Oregon wine
- Oregon Pinot Noir shines at first New Orleans International Wine Awards
- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
Martin-Scott Winery 2016 Needlerock Vineyard Pinot Gris, Columbia Valley, $14
Best Buy! East Wenatchee winemaker Mike Scott brings in grapes from his own Needlerock Vineyard just upstream from the Columbia River’s Rock Island Dam. This is a delicious PG with beautiful aromas of pink grapefruit, peach, jicama and starfruit. The silky texture leads to a lasting finish that’s just a touch off-dry at less than 1 percent residual sugar. It earned a double gold medal and best in class at the 2017 Wenatchee Wine Awards. The family enjoys their Pinot Gris alongside scallops, prawns, halibut and salmon as well as with ham, chicken, quiche, pasta, roasted vegetables and stir-fry.
Production: 128 cases