- Taste Washington 2019 tickets now available
- Photojournalist takes lens to Pacific Northwest 2018 harvest
- Stoller names Santora as head winemaker for Chehalem Winery
- Vidon Vineyard melds science, craftsmanship into Oregon wine
- Oregon Pinot Noir shines at first New Orleans International Wine Awards
- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
Milbrandt Vineyards 2016 Traditions Chardonnay, Columbia Valley, $13
Best Buy! Topped with a screwcap, labeled Columbia Valley and bargain priced, this wine labeled “Traditions” by Milbrandt Vineyards carries on a tradition of Washington Chardonnay for the past 40 years. Lime and Granny Smith apple notes lead to a refreshing palate of citrus, tart apple and a dab of pineapple that’s finished off with a lingering, juicy minerality. This earned a gold medal sixth annual Cascadia International Wine Competition.
Production: 6,000 cases