- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
- Ste. Michelle CEO Baseler retires after 17 years at the helm
- Fujishin, Lost West Winery use Riesling to top 2018 Idaho Wine Competition
- Private Barrel Auction raises $251,500 for Washington State University wine program
Le Cadeau Vineyard 2015 Côte Est Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley, $50
Tom and Deb Mortimer began to establish Le Cadeau Vineyard near Newberg, Ore., in 1999, and their Côte Est Pinot Noir comes from vines that were part of that initial planting. That Côte Est blocks are in the cooler, eastern portion of the vineyard, so they are harvested last for this project by winemaker Steve Ryan. He crafted this in a nice, jazzy style that’s filled with dark cherry, raspberry and Craisin, making for a rich mouth feel that includes baking spice and Juniper Ridge Douglas Fir Spring Tip Tea.
Production: 163 cases