- Stoller names Santora as head winemaker for Chehalem Winery
- Vidon Vineyard melds science, craftsmanship into Oregon wine
- Oregon Pinot Noir shines at first New Orleans International Wine Awards
- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
Parma Ridge Winery 2016 Parma Ridge Vineyards Estate Dry Rosé of Merlot, Snake River Valley, $17
Storm and Stephanie Hodge continue to attract wine lovers living in Idaho’s state capital out to the Sunnyslope Wine District by combining their crowd-pleasing cuisine with their expanding estate wine program. They use Merlot from their 10-acre vineyard near Parma for a slightly off-dry rosé that’s loaded with dark plum, raspberry and rose hips and finished by a spoonful of cherry pie filling. Enjoy with the Korean Chicken that Chef Storm plates at his on-premise restaurant. This bottling marks the second vintage as an Idaho winemaker for the former assistant director of dining at the University of Washington, who earned a degree in German from Idaho State University.
Production: 90 cases