- Stoller names Santora as head winemaker for Chehalem Winery
- Vidon Vineyard melds science, craftsmanship into Oregon wine
- Oregon Pinot Noir shines at first New Orleans International Wine Awards
- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
Angel Vine 2016 The Cluster Fus Red Wine, Columbia Valley, $28
Portland vintner Ed Fus’s creative blend of Mourvèdre (80%), Zinfandel (10%) and Primitivo (10%) begins with a perky blast of black pepper, followed by a rush of strawberry jam and finishes with a flashy dose of terroir, showing off freshly turned earth and finishing with perfectly ripe fruit. This won a gold medal at the sixth annual Cascadia International Wine Competition.
Production: 250 cases