- Stoller names Santora as head winemaker for Chehalem Winery
- Vidon Vineyard melds science, craftsmanship into Oregon wine
- Oregon Pinot Noir shines at first New Orleans International Wine Awards
- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
Eternal Wines 2017 Beauty Rosé, Columbia Valley, $21
Grenache harvested Sept. 28 from French Creek Vineyard in the Yakima Valley spent only two hours on the skins for this rosé from Walla Walla’s Brad Binko. That explains the extremely faint color, and the subsequent six months in four barrels of neutral French oak provides a pleasingly delicate and bone-dry approach Aromas of pink grapefruit pith, green banana, rose petal and coconut leads to bright flavors of white strawberry, Montmorency cherry and fresh lemon juice. These wines are available at the Walla Walla airport and downtown along First Street.
Production: 85 cases