- Stoller names Santora as head winemaker for Chehalem Winery
- Vidon Vineyard melds science, craftsmanship into Oregon wine
- Oregon Pinot Noir shines at first New Orleans International Wine Awards
- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
Tightrope Winery 2017 Pinot Gris, Okanagan Valley, $21
Aromas of pears, peaches and a trace of lemon zest are followed by a crisp punch to the palate that reveals a tangy tropical fruit basket, including banana and mango. Its finish of grapefruit and lime makes this refreshing, bright and perfect for seafood or a sun-drenched patio. This won a unanimous double gold medal at the sixth annual Cascadia International Wine Competition.
Production: 510 cases