- Taste Washington 2019 tickets now available
- Photojournalist takes lens to Pacific Northwest 2018 harvest
- Stoller names Santora as head winemaker for Chehalem Winery
- Vidon Vineyard melds science, craftsmanship into Oregon wine
- Oregon Pinot Noir shines at first New Orleans International Wine Awards
- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
Airfield Estates 2015 H. Lloyd Miller Red Wine, Yakima Valley, $50
This Cabernet Sauvignon-based blend from the Miller family’s history Airport Ranches planting near Prosser, Wash., is perfect for those who appreciate an earthy, soil-driven wine. Aromas of forest floor, shiitake mushrooms, fresh-turned earth and raspberry tea, mingle with flavors of currant and eucalyptus. This won a gold medal at the sixth annual Cascadia International Wine Competition.
Production: 147 cases