- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
- Ste. Michelle CEO Baseler retires after 17 years at the helm
- Fujishin, Lost West Winery use Riesling to top 2018 Idaho Wine Competition
- Private Barrel Auction raises $251,500 for Washington State University wine program
Airfield Estates 2015 H. Lloyd Miller Red Wine, Yakima Valley, $50
This Cabernet Sauvignon-based blend from the Miller family’s history Airport Ranches planting near Prosser, Wash., is perfect for those who appreciate an earthy, soil-driven wine. Aromas of forest floor, shiitake mushrooms, fresh-turned earth and raspberry tea, mingle with flavors of currant and eucalyptus. This won a gold medal at the sixth annual Cascadia International Wine Competition.
Production: 147 cases