- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
- Ste. Michelle CEO Baseler retires after 17 years at the helm
- Fujishin, Lost West Winery use Riesling to top 2018 Idaho Wine Competition
- Private Barrel Auction raises $251,500 for Washington State University wine program
Belle Fiore Winery 2014 Reserve Tempranillo, Rogue Valley, $41
This Spanish variety has found a home in Southern Oregon, and Ed Kerwin’s sprawling French-themed estate provides an elegant showcase for his Tempranillo. Blackberry, plum, blueberry and mulling spices combine with the racy acidity naturally found in the variety. It’s lovely dry finish begs to pair with cheese, hummus, olives and paté. This won a gold medal at the sixth annual Cascadia International Wine Competition.
Production: 445 cases