- Taste Washington 2019 tickets now available
- Photojournalist takes lens to Pacific Northwest 2018 harvest
- Stoller names Santora as head winemaker for Chehalem Winery
- Vidon Vineyard melds science, craftsmanship into Oregon wine
- Oregon Pinot Noir shines at first New Orleans International Wine Awards
- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
Belle Fiore Winery 2014 Reserve Tempranillo, Rogue Valley, $41
This Spanish variety has found a home in Southern Oregon, and Ed Kerwin’s sprawling French-themed estate provides an elegant showcase for his Tempranillo. Blackberry, plum, blueberry and mulling spices combine with the racy acidity naturally found in the variety. It’s lovely dry finish begs to pair with cheese, hummus, olives and paté. This won a gold medal at the sixth annual Cascadia International Wine Competition.
Production: 445 cases