- Fire destroys distillery at Westport Winery Garden Resort in Washington
- Fries family departs Washington wine industry with Desert Wind sale
- Warnshuis realizes dream of Utopia along Oregon’s tiny Ribbon Ridge
- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
British Columbia wine
LEWISTON, Idaho — The Canada/U.S. border has been closed for months, but the pandemic didn’t prevent...
Harry McWatters, a lion of the British Columbia wine industry, passed away in his sleep Tuesday...
HOOD RIVER, Ore. – On the same day Walter Gehringer was crushing his 2018 Sauvignon Blanc,...
More British Columbia wine News
British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
SAN BERNARDINO, Calif. — The British Columbia wine industry, led by Burrowing Owl Estate...
- Posted April 21, 2018
Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
RICHLAND, Wash. — Hagen Kruger and Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia’s Okanagan Valley...
- Posted April 16, 2018
San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition set to go international
CLOVERDALE, Calif. — As the 2018 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition began its final...
- Posted January 11, 2018
Canadian giant Peller to acquire Black Hills, Gray Monk, Tinhorn
Canadian giant Andrew Peller Limited announced today that it has entered agreements to purchase...
- Posted September 11, 2017
La Frenz Winery in Naramata dominates top California competition
SONOMA, Calif. – Jeff Martin, a British Columbia winemaker with more than 40 vintages...
- Posted May 22, 2017
3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose Vineyards
An exciting breeze from the north swept over last week’s fifth annual Cascadia Wine...
- Posted March 27, 2017
Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine Competition
HOOD RIVER, Ore. — Last year’s harvest at Wild Goose Vineyards will forever be...
- Posted March 23, 2017