- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
British Columbia wine
LEWISTON, Idaho — The Canada/U.S. border has been closed for months, but the pandemic didn’t prevent...
Harry McWatters, a lion of the British Columbia wine industry, passed away in his sleep Tuesday...
HOOD RIVER, Ore. – On the same day Walter Gehringer was crushing his 2018 Sauvignon Blanc,...
More British Columbia wine News
British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
SAN BERNARDINO, Calif. — The British Columbia wine industry, led by Burrowing Owl Estate...
- Posted April 21, 2018
Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
RICHLAND, Wash. — Hagen Kruger and Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia’s Okanagan Valley...
- Posted April 16, 2018
San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition set to go international
CLOVERDALE, Calif. — As the 2018 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition began its final...
- Posted January 11, 2018
Canadian giant Peller to acquire Black Hills, Gray Monk, Tinhorn
Canadian giant Andrew Peller Limited announced today that it has entered agreements to purchase...
- Posted September 11, 2017
La Frenz Winery in Naramata dominates top California competition
SONOMA, Calif. – Jeff Martin, a British Columbia winemaker with more than 40 vintages...
- Posted May 22, 2017
3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose Vineyards
An exciting breeze from the north swept over last week’s fifth annual Cascadia Wine...
- Posted March 27, 2017
Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine Competition
HOOD RIVER, Ore. — Last year’s harvest at Wild Goose Vineyards will forever be...
- Posted March 23, 2017