- Amelia Wynn 2016 Grenache wins Washington State Wine Competition
- Zerba Cellars 2016 Wild Z wins Walla Walla wine competition
- Apples to grapes: The path to the Lake Chelan AVA
- Maryhill, Gehringer Bros. stand tall at INDY International judging
- Alloro Vineyard weaves New World with Old in Chehalem Mountains
- Koenig Vineyards in Idaho stays local with sale to Nederends
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms spring up across Washington, Oregon
- 2019 vintage off to warm start in Northwest vineyards
- From apples to grapes: Lake Chelan AVA turns 10
- I Love Gamay festival helps kick off Oregon Wine Month
British Columbia wine
HOOD RIVER, Ore. – On the same day Walter Gehringer was crushing his 2018 Sauvignon Blanc,...
SAN BERNARDINO, Calif. — The British Columbia wine industry, led by Burrowing Owl Estate Winery, produced...
RICHLAND, Wash. — Hagen Kruger and Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia’s Okanagan Valley are doing...
More British Columbia wine News
San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition set to go international
CLOVERDALE, Calif. — As the 2018 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition began its final...
- Posted January 11, 2018
Canadian giant Peller to acquire Black Hills, Gray Monk, Tinhorn
Canadian giant Andrew Peller Limited announced today that it has entered agreements to purchase...
- Posted September 11, 2017
La Frenz Winery in Naramata dominates top California competition
SONOMA, Calif. – Jeff Martin, a British Columbia winemaker with more than 40 vintages...
- Posted May 22, 2017
3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose Vineyards
An exciting breeze from the north swept over last week’s fifth annual Cascadia Wine...
- Posted March 27, 2017
Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine Competition
HOOD RIVER, Ore. — Last year’s harvest at Wild Goose Vineyards will forever be...
- Posted March 23, 2017
vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industry
OLIVER, British Columbia — It seemed natural for Ray and Betty Coulombe to take...
- Posted February 22, 2017
Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWatters
VANCOUVER, British Columbia — The 39th annual Vancouver International Wine Festival took time Friday...
- Posted February 18, 2017