- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
British Columbia wine
Harry McWatters, a lion of the British Columbia wine industry, passed away in his sleep Tuesday...
HOOD RIVER, Ore. – On the same day Walter Gehringer was crushing his 2018 Sauvignon Blanc,...
SAN BERNARDINO, Calif. — The British Columbia wine industry, led by Burrowing Owl Estate Winery, produced...
More British Columbia wine News
Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
RICHLAND, Wash. — Hagen Kruger and Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia’s Okanagan Valley...
- Posted April 16, 2018
San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition set to go international
CLOVERDALE, Calif. — As the 2018 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition began its final...
- Posted January 11, 2018
Canadian giant Peller to acquire Black Hills, Gray Monk, Tinhorn
Canadian giant Andrew Peller Limited announced today that it has entered agreements to purchase...
- Posted September 11, 2017
La Frenz Winery in Naramata dominates top California competition
SONOMA, Calif. – Jeff Martin, a British Columbia winemaker with more than 40 vintages...
- Posted May 22, 2017
3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose Vineyards
An exciting breeze from the north swept over last week’s fifth annual Cascadia Wine...
- Posted March 27, 2017
Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine Competition
HOOD RIVER, Ore. — Last year’s harvest at Wild Goose Vineyards will forever be...
- Posted March 23, 2017
vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industry
OLIVER, British Columbia — It seemed natural for Ray and Betty Coulombe to take...
- Posted February 22, 2017