- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
- 2019 American Wine Society conference casts spotlight on Pacific Northwest
- BC wine industry loses a lion with passing of Harry McWatters
- VineLines Dispatch: Growing support for WSU wine research
- Amelia Wynn 2016 Grenache wins Washington State Wine Competition
- Zerba Cellars 2016 Wild Z wins Walla Walla wine competition
- Apples to grapes: The path to the Lake Chelan AVA
- This event has passed.
14 Hands and The Riveter: How to Revamp Your Brand at Work
June 13 @ 6:00 pm - 8:15 pm$10
Join 14 Hands Winery on Thursday, June 13 at The Riveter Capitol Hill in Seattle for a panel discussion on reinventing, rebranding and reinvigorating yourself and your job.
The seminar is titled ‘How to Revamp Your Brand at Work: Advice, Wine, Headshots.’ Whether you want to polish your post-college persona or breathe new life into the role you’ve had for 10 years – we’ll discuss how to bring your passion to the forefront of your work, ways to enhance your personal brand and tricks to expand your network.
Moderated by Kari Leitch, Senior Vice President of Communications for Ste. Michelle Wine Estates, the evening will include a panel discussion with industry leaders who have each carved their own path, a special wine tasting and complimentary professional headshots to help show-off your best-self. Come for an evening of inspiration and community building.
- Harini Gokul, technology leader/investor
- Lara Mae Chollette, Ellenos Yogurt, Head of HR
- Michelle Rudd, Wells Fargo, Senior Vice President
A portion of ticket sales will benefit Dress for Success Seattle!