- Apples to grapes: The path to the Lake Chelan AVA
- Maryhill, Gehringer Bros. stand tall at INDY International judging
- Alloro Vineyard weaves New World with Old in Chehalem Mountains
- Koenig Vineyards in Idaho stays local with sale to Nederends
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms spring up across Washington, Oregon
- 2019 vintage off to warm start in Northwest vineyards
- From apples to grapes: Lake Chelan AVA turns 10
- I Love Gamay festival helps kick off Oregon Wine Month
- Travel Oregon awards $125,000 in grants via Wine Country license plate
- Josh Lawrence, Tom Merkle team up to buy Conner Lee Vineyard
- This event has passed.
14 Hands and The Riveter: How to Revamp Your Brand at Work
June 13 @ 6:00 pm - 8:15 pm$10
Join 14 Hands Winery on Thursday, June 13 at The Riveter Capitol Hill in Seattle for a panel discussion on reinventing, rebranding and reinvigorating yourself and your job.
The seminar is titled ‘How to Revamp Your Brand at Work: Advice, Wine, Headshots.’ Whether you want to polish your post-college persona or breathe new life into the role you’ve had for 10 years – we’ll discuss how to bring your passion to the forefront of your work, ways to enhance your personal brand and tricks to expand your network.
Moderated by Kari Leitch, Senior Vice President of Communications for Ste. Michelle Wine Estates, the evening will include a panel discussion with industry leaders who have each carved their own path, a special wine tasting and complimentary professional headshots to help show-off your best-self. Come for an evening of inspiration and community building.
- Harini Gokul, technology leader/investor
- Lara Mae Chollette, Ellenos Yogurt, Head of HR
- Michelle Rudd, Wells Fargo, Senior Vice President
A portion of ticket sales will benefit Dress for Success Seattle!