- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
2020 Vintage Casual Barrel Tastings
November 21 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm$15
Owner & winemaker, Russell Gladhart, will be in the tasting room offering barrel tastings of the 2020 vintage Pinot Noirs. The 2020 vintage has just been laid to rest and age in barrel for the next 12 months, and this is a wonderful opportunity to get a sneak peek of the new wines. This is a casual day of tasting, and no reservations needed. We will take a group back to the barrels every half hour starting at 11:30am, and the last time with be 4:00pm.
$15 tasting. Complimentary for Cellar Door Club members and 4 guests.