- Alliance of Women in Washington Wine creates $5,000 scholarship
- Tinte Cellars adds second Red Mountain vineyard
- Pinot Gris by Iris Vineyards tops McMinnville Wine Classic judging
- Maryhill Winery climbs atop Platinum Awards all-time leaderboard
- Sniff, Sip, Swirl: Let’s Talk About Northwest Wines grows its following
- The Wine Knows: A new start for Great Northwest Wine
- Tasting Room Perspective: A wine club you don’t want to join
- A Vine Start: 23 years later, here’s another Volume 1, Issue No. 1
- Napa winemaker produces Platinum’s top wine at Chris Daniel Winery
- Pinot Noir catches on in Oregon as white wine
- This event has passed.
2020 Vintage Casual Barrel Tastings
November 21, 2020 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm$15
Owner & winemaker, Russell Gladhart, will be in the tasting room offering barrel tastings of the 2020 vintage Pinot Noirs. The 2020 vintage has just been laid to rest and age in barrel for the next 12 months, and this is a wonderful opportunity to get a sneak peek of the new wines. This is a casual day of tasting, and no reservations needed. We will take a group back to the barrels every half hour starting at 11:30am, and the last time with be 4:00pm.
$15 tasting. Complimentary for Cellar Door Club members and 4 guests.