- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- This event has passed.
2020 Vintage Casual Barrel Tastings
November 22, 2020 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm$15
Owner & winemaker, Russell Gladhart, will be in the tasting room offering barrel tastings of the 2020 vintage Pinot Noirs. The 2020 vintage has just been laid to rest and age in barrel for the next 12 months, and this is a wonderful opportunity to get a sneak peek of the new wines. This is a casual day of tasting, and no reservations needed. We will take a group back to the barrels every half hour starting at 11:30am, and the last time with be 4:00pm.
$15 tasting. Complimentary for Cellar Door Club members and 4 guests.