- Taste Washington 2019 tickets now available
- Photojournalist takes lens to Pacific Northwest 2018 harvest
- Stoller names Santora as head winemaker for Chehalem Winery
- Vidon Vineyard melds science, craftsmanship into Oregon wine
- Oregon Pinot Noir shines at first New Orleans International Wine Awards
- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- This event has passed.
3rd annual Chili Cook-Off at Oak Knoll Winery
July 15 @ 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm$5
Join us at historic Oak Knoll Winery for the third annual Chili Cook-Off Challenge. A group of 10 Oak Knoll wine club members are being challenged to prepare their best chili recipes.
Join us on July 15 from noon to 3 p.m. The $5 tasting fee gets you samples from all the chili contestants and wine samples for pairing your favorite wine with that perfect bowl of chili.
Last year’s winners included:
3rd place winner – Terri Edwards
2nd place winner – Cassie Athis
1st place winner – Cindy Schuppert
Will they come back to defend their title?
Club members are admitted for free, and everyone receives two tickets to vote for your favorite chili. All entries are made by individuals and not prepared in commercial kitchens.
A list of ingredients is available from each participant.