- 2020 vintage for Northwest tracks dry, warm but not hot
- 5 Idaho wineries to pour at drive-in theater
- VineLines Dispatch updates moves in Woodinville Wine Country
- VineLines Dispatch updates Walla Walla Valley openings
- Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
- Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- This event has passed.
4th Annual Chili Cook-off
September 7, 2019 @ 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm$5
Join us for our 4th Annual Chili Cook-off Contest.
10 Chili cooks are being challenged to prepare their best Chili Recipes.
If you want to cook your chili for our Judging, send me a message firstname.lastname@example.org.
$5 tasting fee gets you samples from all the chili contestants and wine samples for pairing that perfect wine with that perfect chili.
Club Members are FREE.
Get 2 tickets to vote for your favorite chili.
All chili is made by individuals and is not prepared in commercial kitchens.
A list of ingredients is available from each participant.