- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- This event has passed.
4th of July BBQ and Live Music at Chateau Bianca Winery
July 4, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pmFree
Join us at Chateau Bianca Winery for a good ole fashioned BBQ to celebrate Independence Day!
Saturday, July 4th, we will be grilling on the patio while enjoying some live music by the ONE, THE ONLY, Mason Jessee!
BBQ plates and wine will be available to purchase. Cost of $15 includes a brat, potato salad, watermelon, chips and a glass of wine.
Please RSVP so we have an accurate head count.