- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
4th of July BBQ and Live Music at Chateau Bianca Winery
July 4 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pmFree
Join us at Chateau Bianca Winery for a good ole fashioned BBQ to celebrate Independence Day!
Saturday, July 4th, we will be grilling on the patio while enjoying some live music by the ONE, THE ONLY, Mason Jessee!
BBQ plates and wine will be available to purchase. Cost of $15 includes a brat, potato salad, watermelon, chips and a glass of wine.
Please RSVP so we have an accurate head count.