- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- Elephant 7 soars with Yellow Bird Vineyard Grenache at Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
7th Annual Wreath Making Event
December 12 @ 11:00 am - 2:00 pm$25
Please join us for the 7th annual Grapevine Wreath Making Party on Saturday, December 5, Sunday, December 6, or Saturday, December 12, at 11:00 am, 12:00 pm or 1:00 pm.
We’ll give you a short instruction on how to bend the vines into a wreath, and then provide you with grapevines to make the wreath your own. Please bring your own decorations; we will supply the grapevine canes. Wine tastings and wine will be available for purchase in the tasting room following the event.
Reservations are required – tables are limited to 3 people, and we will have no more than eight tables per session to comply with social distancing rules. Masks will are required for this indoor event.
This is a popular event and sells out quickly, so book your tickets early.