- Pinot Gris by Iris Vineyards tops McMinnville Wine Classic judging
- Maryhill Winery climbs atop Platinum Awards all-time leaderboard
- Sniff, Sip, Swirl: Let’s Talk About Northwest Wines grows its following
- The Wine Knows: A new start for Great Northwest Wine
- Tasting Room Perspective: A wine club you don’t want to join
- A Vine Start: 23 years later, here’s another Volume 1, Issue No. 1
- Napa winemaker produces Platinum’s top wine at Chris Daniel Winery
- Pinot Noir catches on in Oregon as white wine
- Red Mountain-focused Liberty Lake Wine Cellars bats 7-for-7 at Platinum Awards
- None in the top 10, but nine from Northwest get inside Wine Spectator’s top 60
- This event has passed.
8th Annual Wreath Making Event at Youngberg Hill
December 4, 2021 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm$25
Please join us for the 8th annual Grapevine Wreath Making Party on Saturday, December 4, Sunday, December 5, or Saturday, December 11 from 11 am – 1 pm.
We’ll give you a short instruction on how to bend the vines into a wreath, and then provide you with grapevines to make the wreath your own. Please bring your own decorations; we will supply the grapevine canes.
Wine tastings and wine will be available for purchase in the tasting room following the event.
Reservations are required for this event.
This is a popular event and sells out quickly, so book your tickets early.