- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Afternoon Happy Time | Love That Red Winery
July 17 @ 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Come join us on the patio or in our spacious front gathering room for Friday Afternoon Happy Time from 3-6 pm. Enjoy half price glass pours of our crisp, dry, refreshing Rose’ and our award winning red wines. Bottle buy specials will also be featured each week!