- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- This event has passed.
Annual Barrel Tasting
May 6, 2020 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pmFree
Mark your calendars for the Annual Barrel Tasting on May 6, 2020! Join the Wine Studies program for an evening of food, fun and festivities as we celebrate the achievements of the program and our alumni. Enjoy the beautiful views overlooking our vineyard and the valley along with live music, appetizers and tastings of award-winning wines produced in Oregon by Wine Studies program alumni. The event is free and open to the public.