- Tinte Cellars donation drive for Ukraine enters final week
- Jackson Family Wines invests in Walla Walla vines, wines
- 2022 Idaho Winery of the Year: Holesinsky Vineyard and Winery
- 2022 Idaho Winery to Watch: Rivaura Vineyards and Winery
- 2022 Washington Winery of the Year: Westport Winery Garden Resort
- 2022 Washington Winery to Watch: Liberty Lake Wine Cellars
- 2022 Oregon Winery of the Year: Chris James Cellars
- Long path of Andrew Riechers leads to early acclaim for Audeant Wines
- The Wine Knows: Upchurch hits sweet spot with Cab on Red Mountain
- Northwest Merlot remains memorable in talented hands
- This event has passed.
Annual Blending Event
August 28, 2021 @ 1:00 pm - 3:30 pm$40
Annual blending party:
Play Winemaker for the Day
name it, bottle it, drink it
Join Wayne Bailey our winemaker and owner, as he helps you to hone your wine expertise. Learn the characteristics and complexity of our Pinot Noir clones, and which clones please your palate.
**Club Members are free to participate! Use promo code: CLUB**
Here’s how it works:
-You are responsible for creating your own “team” made up of 4-6 people. You must let us know who is on your team and email email@example.com to confirm everyone. If you do not have a team of at least 4, another couple may be added to your table.
-With your teammates, you will create your “perfect” blend with our 2020 Pinot Noir barrel samples we provide you
-Each wine will then be blindly judged by Wayne
-Wayne chooses the winning wine blend
-All teams then will vote on a name for the blend
-The winning blend will be cellared in oak barrels in our cellar and be bottled in early December. Once the wine is bottled, it will be gussied up with an original label. Bottles will be available for purchase just in time for the holidays.
*This year we are opening this event up to the public as well as members.
We encourage you to invite friends so they can see how awesome it is to be a Youngberg Hill Member.
*This is a seated experience. We request a timely arrival to fully enjoy this event.
*No lunch will be available. Make sure to have a large breakfast!
Space is limited so don’t wait long to sign up for this fun event!