- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- This event has passed.
Annual Salmon Bake at Reustle Prayer Rock Vineyards
June 27, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm$135
Join us for dinner at 6 p.m. and enjoy the Oregon Mozart Players as Reustle – Prayer Rock Vineyards stages its annual Salmon Bake and Smoked Rib Dinner.
The $135 per person ticket price includes a full dinner, complimentary wine and Native American-style open-fire roasted salmon along with Smoked Baby Back Pork Ribs, served with green salad, fresh seasonal fruit salad, corn salad, cheese tortellini with pesto, artisan bread, and to finish a decadent dessert. In addition, each couple will receive a selection of 6 pre-selected wines to take home. Call the winery at (541) 459-6060 or email us at email@example.com to RSVP as this event will fill up fast.
*Please note our tasting room will be CLOSED on June 27 so we can prepare for the Salmon Bake.
The gates will OPEN for the event at 5:30 p.m.