- Hot, dry climate July report marks finale by Greg Jones at Linfield
- Betz Family Winery will not release wines from smoky 2020 vintage
- Matías Kúsulas replaces Aryn Morell as Gård Vintners winemaker
- Boise-area Telaya Wine Co., uses Idaho Syrah to top Cascadia International
- Sagemoor enters Walla Walla Valley grape market with Southwind Vineyard purchase
- Fire destroys distillery at Westport Winery Garden Resort in Washington
- Fries family departs Washington wine industry with Desert Wind sale
- Warnshuis realizes dream of Utopia along Oregon’s tiny Ribbon Ridge
- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- This event has passed.
Annual Salmon Bake
June 26 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Join us for dinner and enjoy the Symphony’s Oregon Mozart Players as we celebrate at our Spring Salmon Bake and Smoked Rib Dinner. Your $145 per person ticket price includes a full dinner, Native American Style Open Fire Roasted Salmon and Smoked Baby Back Pork Ribs, served with Fresh Seasonal Fruit Salad, Corn Salad, Cheese Tortellini with Pesto, Artisan Bread, and to finish a Decadent Dessert. In addition, each couple will receive a selection of 6 pre-selected wines (retail value $175) to take home at no extra charge. RSVP is required.
Tasting Room will be closed on June 26th to prepare for Salmon Bake.