- Tinte Cellars donation drive for Ukraine enters final week
- Jackson Family Wines invests in Walla Walla vines, wines
- 2022 Idaho Winery of the Year: Holesinsky Vineyard and Winery
- 2022 Idaho Winery to Watch: Rivaura Vineyards and Winery
- 2022 Washington Winery of the Year: Westport Winery Garden Resort
- 2022 Washington Winery to Watch: Liberty Lake Wine Cellars
- 2022 Oregon Winery of the Year: Chris James Cellars
- Long path of Andrew Riechers leads to early acclaim for Audeant Wines
- The Wine Knows: Upchurch hits sweet spot with Cab on Red Mountain
- Northwest Merlot remains memorable in talented hands
- This event has passed.
Annual Salmon Bake
June 26, 2021 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Join us for dinner and enjoy the Symphony’s Oregon Mozart Players as we celebrate at our Spring Salmon Bake and Smoked Rib Dinner. Your $145 per person ticket price includes a full dinner, Native American Style Open Fire Roasted Salmon and Smoked Baby Back Pork Ribs, served with Fresh Seasonal Fruit Salad, Corn Salad, Cheese Tortellini with Pesto, Artisan Bread, and to finish a Decadent Dessert. In addition, each couple will receive a selection of 6 pre-selected wines (retail value $175) to take home at no extra charge. RSVP is required.
Tasting Room will be closed on June 26th to prepare for Salmon Bake.