- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- This event has passed.
Annual Souper Bowl Chili Cook Off 2021
February 6 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Our Annual Super Bowl Chili Cook Off is a bit different this year. Our Innkeeper Michelle and Winemaker Wayne will be cooking up their best chilis to-go for you. It is up to YOU to decide who has the best chili recipe.
How it works:
You will receive a complimentary “to-go” bowl of both Wayne and Michelle’s chili with a purchase of a bottle of wine in our tasting room. Want extra chili? Purchase both bowls for $10.
Get your free tickets in advance (1 ticket = 1 person) so we can tally up how much chili to make.
Once you grab your tickets, anytime between 10 am and 4 pm, on Saturday, Feb 6th.
*wine club discounts apply to bottle purchases