- Tinte Cellars donation drive for Ukraine enters final week
- Jackson Family Wines invests in Walla Walla vines, wines
- 2022 Idaho Winery of the Year: Holesinsky Vineyard and Winery
- 2022 Idaho Winery to Watch: Rivaura Vineyards and Winery
- 2022 Washington Winery of the Year: Westport Winery Garden Resort
- 2022 Washington Winery to Watch: Liberty Lake Wine Cellars
- 2022 Oregon Winery of the Year: Chris James Cellars
- Long path of Andrew Riechers leads to early acclaim for Audeant Wines
- The Wine Knows: Upchurch hits sweet spot with Cab on Red Mountain
- Northwest Merlot remains memorable in talented hands
- This event has passed.
AntoLin Cellars presents Daniel Mark Faller
April 8 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pmNo Cover
AntoLin Cellars is open for tasting Friday, April 8 at 1 p.m., and the music starts at 7 p.m. with no cover charge.
Daniel Mark Faller has released a variety of CDs. The style on these go back to Daniel’s country and folk-rock roots with a Texas flavor in the vein of Waylon Jennings, Willie Nelson and some of the new wave of Texas songwriters such as Steve Earle, Charlie Robison, Jack Ingram, Robert Earl Keen and Daniel’s favorite, Nashville singer and producer, Buddy Miller. He also found himself writing this style of music which takes a great melody and ties it to some great lyrics that tell a story. It was natural for Daniel to start doing solo dates to showcase these songs.
In 2021 Daniel added dozens of tunes to his show playlists. You’ll find him doing everything from Waylon to Radiohead.
The enthusiasm is obvious as the calendar has been full with his solo shows, and we’re so happy to have Daniel perform in our tasting room. Tasty art, wine, food and music – the action is at AntoLin Cellars on historic N. Front Street.