- Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
- Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- This event has passed.
AntoLin Cellars presents Die BrÜder
January 10 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pmNo cover
AntoLin Cellars presents Die BrÜder on Friday, Jan. 10 at its tasting room art gallery in downtown Yakima.
The tasting room will be open 1-9 p.m., and the music starts at 7 p.m. There is no cover.
Die BrÜder (The Brothers) are a Yakima band playing classic rock cover tunes… Beatles, CCR, Tom Petty, Eagles and lots of “one-hit wonders”
Savor award-winning wines in our comfortable, casual and contemporary tasting room, while discovering the work of local artists in our tasting room art gallery. Artwork on display is by Deborah Ann.
Tasty art, wine, food and music – the action is at 14 N. Front Street.