- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- This event has passed.
AntoLin Cellars presents Julie and Sally
April 19 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pmNo cover
Friday, April 19
Music starts at 7 p.m. No cover.
Julie and Sally showcase vocal harmony with guitars and banjo in the styles of folk, bluegrass and Americana. Influences include the Wailin’ Jennies, Reeltime Travelers and Gillian Welch.
They also perform twists on timeless covers from the Beatles to Pink Floyd and Abba.
Savor award-winning wines in our comfortable, casual and contemporary tasting room while discovering the work of local artists in our tasting room art gallery.
Music: Julie and Sally
Food: Delivered to your table by Local Purveyors
Art: Susan Hahn
For tasty art, wine, food and music, the action is at 14 North Front Street!