- Amelia Wynn 2016 Grenache wins Washington State Wine Competition
- Zerba Cellars 2016 Wild Z wins Walla Walla wine competition
- Apples to grapes: The path to the Lake Chelan AVA
- Maryhill, Gehringer Bros. stand tall at INDY International judging
- Alloro Vineyard weaves New World with Old in Chehalem Mountains
- Koenig Vineyards in Idaho stays local with sale to Nederends
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms spring up across Washington, Oregon
- 2019 vintage off to warm start in Northwest vineyards
- From apples to grapes: Lake Chelan AVA turns 10
- I Love Gamay festival helps kick off Oregon Wine Month
- This event has passed.
AntoLin Cellars presents Moonglow
July 12 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pmNo Cover
Friday, July 12
Music starts at 7 p.m. no cover
Sharon Cox and Rob Sherwood are “Moonglow” and have been performing in the valley for 5 years.
They have rearranged popular songs from the ’30s to the ’70s into their own jazzy upbeat style.
Both come from professional backgrounds; Sharron sang in 13 professional Musicals in California and Rob performed in Seattle as a singer.
They are now a team. Rob does the arrangements and provides the accompaniment as well as singing—Sharon says she just sings.
They love bringing back old favorites and introducing them, albeit with a bit of an upbeat, to new listeners.
Those who know these pop hits are delighted to hear them once again. Songs include: Stardust, Pennies from Heaven, Moonglow, Dream a Little Dream of Me, My Funny Valentine, I’ve Got You Under My Skin and many more.
Savor award-winning wines in their comfortable, casual and contemporary Tasting Room.
Food: Delivered to your table by Local Purveyors
Tasty Art, Wine, Food and Music – the action is at 14 N. Front Street!