- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
- 2019 American Wine Society conference casts spotlight on Pacific Northwest
- BC wine industry loses a lion with passing of Harry McWatters
- This event has passed.
AntoLin Cellars presents Moonglow
July 12 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pmNo Cover
Friday, July 12
Music starts at 7 p.m. no cover
Sharon Cox and Rob Sherwood are “Moonglow” and have been performing in the valley for 5 years.
They have rearranged popular songs from the ’30s to the ’70s into their own jazzy upbeat style.
Both come from professional backgrounds; Sharron sang in 13 professional Musicals in California and Rob performed in Seattle as a singer.
They are now a team. Rob does the arrangements and provides the accompaniment as well as singing—Sharon says she just sings.
They love bringing back old favorites and introducing them, albeit with a bit of an upbeat, to new listeners.
Those who know these pop hits are delighted to hear them once again. Songs include: Stardust, Pennies from Heaven, Moonglow, Dream a Little Dream of Me, My Funny Valentine, I’ve Got You Under My Skin and many more.
Savor award-winning wines in their comfortable, casual and contemporary Tasting Room.
Food: Delivered to your table by Local Purveyors
Tasty Art, Wine, Food and Music – the action is at 14 N. Front Street!