- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
AntoLin Cellars presents Shannon Bren
January 24 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pmNo cover
AntoLin Cellars presents Shannon Bren on Jan. 24. at its tasting room art gallery in downtown Yakima. The tasting room will be open noon to 9 p.m., and the music starts at 7 p.m. There is no cover.
Shannon Bren is a soul-filled singer-songwriter from the Columbia River Gorge, who first developed his musical style on the front porch of his childhood home in the hills of southwest Washington.
Since then, Shannon has shared his alternative rock originals and recomposed covers with crowds from Alaska to Mexico.
Savor award-winning wines in our comfortable, casual and contemporary tasting room, while discovering the work of local artist Deborah Ann in our tasting room art gallery.
Tasty art, wine, food and music – the action is at 14 N. Front Street.