- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
At Home with Mijune Pak: Wine Wednesdays
May 27 @ 6:00 pm - 6:30 pm
Now is your chance to be a part of a new Instagram Live series At Home with Mijune Pak, Wine Wednesdays starting May 13. Each week she challenges three local Sommeliers in a fun blind tasting. Purchase the small lot, hard- to- find wines at BC Liquor Stores in advance and follow along as each Sommelier attempts to guess different attributes of the wine. These newly released, light and refreshing white and rosé wines will be available in select BC Liquor Stores May 3rd. Don’t miss out on your opportunity to savour these unique wines and watch as some of BC’s best sommeliers compete!