- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
- Ste. Michelle CEO Baseler retires after 17 years at the helm
- Fujishin, Lost West Winery use Riesling to top 2018 Idaho Wine Competition
- Private Barrel Auction raises $251,500 for Washington State University wine program
- This event has passed.
Bacon, Bacon, Bacon, Father’s Day at Trinity Vineyards
June 17 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
SALEM, Ore. — Come out to Trinity Vineyards, bring Dad and enjoy a day of bacon, bacon, bacon in the Willamette Valley. Join us for wine tasting, and we will have Fuel Mobile Kitchen from Portland on-site to provide exceptional bacon treats for everyone.
We are dog- and kid-friendly !! And to put a cherry on top, we have local craft beer and cider available as well. Enjoy live music with the Uncommon Denominators as they play classic rock tunes. Play some corn hole and soak up some sunshine.
To learn more: