- Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
- Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- This event has passed.
Barrel Hoop Wreath Workshop at Purple Star Winery
November 23, 2019 @ 1:00 pm - 3:30 pm$40.00
Join us as at Purple Star Winery from 1-3:30 p.m., Nov. 23 when Debbie from Woodstad Farms shows us how to create a beautiful holiday wreath out of a barrel hoop.
Cost is $40, and supplies are provided. Wine by the glass or bottle and cheese plates are available to purchase. Wine club members log in to receive your membership discount on tickets.
Purple Star Winery,
56504 N.E. Roza Road
Benton City, WA