- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- L’Ecole No. 41 recruits Marcus Rafanelli to take over as winemaker
- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- This event has passed.
Barrel Hoop Wreath Workshop at Purple Star Winery
November 23 @ 1:00 pm - 3:30 pm$40.00
Join us as at Purple Star Winery from 1-3:30 p.m., Nov. 23 when Debbie from Woodstad Farms shows us how to create a beautiful holiday wreath out of a barrel hoop.
Cost is $40, and supplies are provided. Wine by the glass or bottle and cheese plates are available to purchase. Wine club members log in to receive your membership discount on tickets.
Purple Star Winery,
56504 N.E. Roza Road
Benton City, WA