- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- Elephant 7 soars with Yellow Bird Vineyard Grenache at Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- This event has passed.
Barrel Hoop Wreath Workshop at Purple Star Winery
November 23, 2019 @ 1:00 pm - 3:30 pm$40.00
Join us as at Purple Star Winery from 1-3:30 p.m., Nov. 23 when Debbie from Woodstad Farms shows us how to create a beautiful holiday wreath out of a barrel hoop.
Cost is $40, and supplies are provided. Wine by the glass or bottle and cheese plates are available to purchase. Wine club members log in to receive your membership discount on tickets.
Purple Star Winery,
56504 N.E. Roza Road
Benton City, WA