- Tinte Cellars donation drive for Ukraine enters final week
- Jackson Family Wines invests in Walla Walla vines, wines
- 2022 Idaho Winery of the Year: Holesinsky Vineyard and Winery
- 2022 Idaho Winery to Watch: Rivaura Vineyards and Winery
- 2022 Washington Winery of the Year: Westport Winery Garden Resort
- 2022 Washington Winery to Watch: Liberty Lake Wine Cellars
- 2022 Oregon Winery of the Year: Chris James Cellars
- Long path of Andrew Riechers leads to early acclaim for Audeant Wines
- The Wine Knows: Upchurch hits sweet spot with Cab on Red Mountain
- Northwest Merlot remains memorable in talented hands
- This event has passed.
Basque Celebration at Kerry Hill Winery
July 24, 2021 @ 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm$85
Kerry Hill Winery is having its second annual Basque Celebration from 2-6 p.m. on July 24.
Join us for a beautiful day of fun, great food, local vendors, fantastic estate grown wines, friends and family at our beautiful winery to celebrate The Basque Heritage and Community.
Patriarch Dan Ansotegui, owner of Ansots, renowned teacher, musician and mentor will be our chef for this wonderful meal and occasion. The meal includes roasted lamb on a spit, paella, a sweet treat with fresh fruit served over Anise cookies and drizzled with a reduced Madera sauce.
In addition, to complete this delicious dish a glass of wine of your choice from one of our award-winning wines: Monarch Tempranillo, Domaine Red Blend or Bobwhite Chardonnay. Coca-Cola or water will be available upon request.
*Tickets are $85 and includes a wonderful meal, sweet dessert and glass of your choice of our wine. You can click on the button to purchase your tickets.