- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
- Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- L’Ecole No. 41 recruits Marcus Rafanelli to take over as winemaker
- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- This event has passed.
Bells Up Winery 2018 Estate Rosé at Pre-Memorial Day Open House
May 18, 2019 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
One event on May 19, 2019 at 12:00 pm
Sample the second release from the Bells Up Estate vineyard: 2018 Prelude Rosé of Pinot Noir! Pre-Memorial Day and Memorial Day weekends, visit our micro-boutique, un-domaine winery—no appointment necessary.
Owner/winemaker Dave Specter will pour tastings of several handcrafted wines, including 2018 Rhapsody Pinot Blanc, 2016 Titan Pinot Noir and 2017 Firebird Syrah. Enjoy them with light fare pairings as you soak in the spectacular views of the Willamette Valley from our expansive new winery porch.
Tastings are $20 per person, refunded with a $75 per person purchase. Members of Bells Up’s Fanfare Club enjoy complimentary tastings throughout the event. Need more information? Visit bellsupwinery.com or call 503-537-1328.